COP21

6 minutes ago, Anyone said:

You are missing the point. Scotland can and will be an independent country. It’s those who live here who are the people who will determine that ( it’s called self determination ) not you 

Well they didn’t want independence in the last “once in a generation” vote.

Too happy being subsidized by the English under the Barnett formula.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Anyone said:

I suppose you know the term ‘weegie’ is now a pejorative term. You may live in Scotland but clearly don’t understand it. You have to have been brought up there to understand it. Just like anywhere else really.

He calls himself that, not me. He's not pretentious but a realist.

36 minutes ago, Anyone said:

You are missing the point. Scotland can and will be an independent country. It’s those who live here who are the people who will determine that ( it’s called self determination ) not you and Scotland is a diverse mix. You think ‘British’ only means from being from these Islands? You don’t live here ,  you are not from here , you have no skin in the game so wind your fucking neck in and stay out of our affairs. You may have an opinion but we don’t give a shit about it. You got that now?

Scotland the brave.

Laddie, I couldn't give a fuck what happens either way. You're getting grabbity because your certainties are being called into question.

I'd be just as happy that you nationalists got your own way, might put a sock in all the greetin. 

Edited by quilp

16 minutes ago, quilp said:

Scotland the brave.

Laddie, I couldn't give a fuck what happens either way. You're getting grabbity because your certainties are being called into question.

I'd be just as happy that you nationalists got your own way, might put a sock in all the greetin. 

That is the patronising twaddle I’ve come to expect from the English. 

1 hour ago, Anyone said:

You are missing the point. Scotland can and will be an independent country. It’s those who live here who are the people who will determine that ( it’s called self determination ) not you and Scotland is a diverse mix. You think ‘British’ only means from being from these Islands? You don’t live here ,  you are not from here , you have no skin in the game so wind your fucking neck in and stay out of our affairs. You may have an opinion but we don’t give a shit about it. You got that now?

Says the man posting on MANX forums LOL

• Thanks 1