David in court

hissingsid

3 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

He and his mates are stood on Parliament Sq. in Ramsey every morning and evening if anybody wants to ask/hear his opinions.

If a person were to engage him in debate then unexpectedly headbutt him hard and precise to the nose, is he likely to make any formal complaint to the authorities he doesnt believe in. A friend is asking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 10/25/2021 at 4:55 PM, the stinking enigma said:

It's a perception shift unridiculise ashie operation carried out by top level establishment stooge heading. How other people cannot see this is beyond me. That's why andy wint was off last week too, he was being briefed on how to run with it. I know most of this for a fact. Stone cold.

I apologise in advance for not being able to find a more articulate and positive addition to this discussion but....ABSOLUTE SHITE TSE.

21 hours ago, Banker said:

As far as I know he didn’t appear but no reason given 

It was pulled at the 11th hour after MR contacted me for a "right to reply" and I pointed out a few things they might want to run past lawyers first. I've heard the original, Courtenay is making attempts to escalate his libellous crap so that he's either arrested or sued. I assume so he can get his day in the courts he doesn't believe in. I understand an edited version, minus the libel, will be broadcast at some point in the future. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, rachomics said:

It was pulled at the 11th hour after MR contacted me for a "right to reply" and I pointed out a few things they might want to run past lawyers first. I've heard the original, Courtenay is making attempts to escalate his libellous crap so that he's either arrested or sued. I assume so he can get his day in the courts he doesn't believe in. I understand an edited version, minus the libel, will be broadcast at some point in the future. 

Lol,I thought it was a brave decision to invite him in for a live debate!

On 10/25/2021 at 4:55 PM, the stinking enigma said:

It's a perception shift unridiculise ashie operation carried out by top level establishment stooge heading. How other people cannot see this is beyond me. That's why andy wint was off last week too, he was being briefed on how to run with it. I know most of this for a fact. Stone cold.

Jut saying, but if you used capitalization your posts would be a lot clearer and meaningful. eg the words 'heading' and 'Heading' have completely different meanings.

37 minutes ago, quilp said:

You do realise that TSE posted that a year ago and very sadly hasn't been heard of since.

Pedant. 

Was actively posting until 21 January. Then posted this “Totally uncalled for. I'm sick of this shit”, and hasn’t been seen since.

21 hours ago, AOR said:

Jut saying, but if you used capitalization your posts would be a lot clearer and meaningful. eg the words 'heading' and 'Heading' have completely different meanings.

One is the act you complete when you head a ball, the other's a complete head the ball.

Edited by Declan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1