David in court

hissingsid

34 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Have they got the year wrong for that report?

Interestingly, no statement of the case against the defendants, or even argument as to how the decision was reached. Or even how the decision is to be effected. 

I thought it may be an interesting debating forum, because at most that is what it is.  But nothing. 

I think that’s the HPV/Cervical cancer case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Thanks, I did wonder.   The link is dead so no way of looking at the arguments.  

The evidence - and I use the word loosely -  is on the site, but well hidden and can’t be linked.

ETA to add link https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos/PDF/PDFs/Affidavits.pdf

Its the usual gobbledygook of mistruths, misrepresentations and lies that conspiracy theorists normally fall back on.

52E28DF6-79DD-4BC0-8E37-F2E0BDD8B9F8.png

5F2ABCEB-E0EC-4AD8-A677-AD92ACF2DE58.png

C89C2629-37A5-4E1D-8708-6F15663B1644.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WTF said:

which one ??

Unfortunately there does seem to be a large contingent of 'google antivax experts' on the island.  They are even selling tickets to an event at the villa marina.  The star attraction is a podcaster who interviews some of the world's brightest minds.....this weeks episode features Matt le tissier!

276152057_143049711532880_1720284754876550269_n.jpg

1 hour ago, cissolt said:

Unfortunately there does seem to be a large contingent of 'google antivax experts' on the island.  They are even selling tickets to an event at the villa marina.  The star attraction is a podcaster who interviews some of the world's brightest minds.....this weeks episode features Matt le tissier!

276152057_143049711532880_1720284754876550269_n.jpg

If I was in charge at Manx Care I don't think I would be able to resist the urge to have a booster clinic in one of the other suites at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The claim by Courtney Heading against David Ashford ( in his capacity as Health Minister ) was dismissed as showing no cause of action, at a hearing earlier this week.

The written judgment hasn’t yet been published on Judgments on Line. I’ll post a link when it does.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, cissolt said:

If ever proof were needed that continued heading of a football is not good for the brain.

5 hours ago, John Wright said:

The claim by Courtney Heading against David Ashford ( in his capacity as Health Minister ) was dismissed as showing no cause of action, at a hearing earlier this week.

The written judgment hasn’t yet been published on Judgments on Line. I’ll post a link when it does.

If only there was an alternative  legal system.....