Berry Telecom

Lightening McQueen

6 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Not really IOM Government are clearly fed up of Manx Telecom. Sure provides all of their internet services now and their mobile contract. 

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=62940&headline=Sure wrestles government internet services from Manx Telecom&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2021

The Berry license is a clear across MTs bow. I’ve not met one business or homeowner who is happy with MTs service and it’s become an embarrassment. Plenty of business owners signing up to Starlink too. The new PE owners of MT are going to catch a massive cold at some stage as it looks like the IOM has had enough of them.

I don't have an issue with MT to be honest, never have.

Sure, wi-manx, Bluewave, optifi, domicilium - all pants in my experience

MT are worth a fortune and those that arranged the watertight clearway to have it sold off into private hands knew exactly what they were doing.

21 minutes ago, Peter Layman said:

And boy have you had some experience 🙄

Fuck off dickhead.

Why would you question my experience in the industry I work in?  It is genuine feedback for anyone who wants it.

I worked for wi-manx and they are total pants, and I know the customer experience the others offer through my own business and my experience working for wi-pants

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Fuck off dickhead.

Why would you question my experience in the industry I work in?  It is genuine feedback for anyone who wants it.

I worked for wi-manx and they are total pants, and I know the customer experience the others offer through my own business and my experience working for wi-pants

Having first hand experience of WM (now Elite) and MT from a B2B point of view, give me Kennedy and the boys at Elite over the shitshow of MT customer service any day.

You sound pretty damn bitter! Wet your diaper?

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

They were offline for hours a couple of  years ago and took a real pasting on sm for awful communication and leaving clients offline for a few days.

You must have a short memory 

My wife slapped me a couple of years ago. I still make love to her - and her sister - like it never happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5