Health

Ramseyboi

9 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I found it rather negative. As if trying to create issues. I walk a lot. I don't cycle. Nothing about going to gymn, swimming, etc. 

On about fruit and veg, what about nuts and seeds? Low carb? 

Very poor. 

5 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

I had a letter about it. Filled in a few pages but then gave up as the answers didn't fit my situation. A bit too much steering?

Just fill it in.  It doesn't give you an individual score, so you shouldn't feel hard done to if the questions don't exactly suit your circumstances.  I was disappointed with my alcohol intake as I was out at the weekend.  I should have waited until next week to fill it in since I'm on call this weekend and won't be drinking any.  But across the population as a whole, the results should be helpful.  The more people that answer the questions, the better the aggregated data will be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wrighty said:

Just fill it in.  It doesn't give you an individual score, so you shouldn't feel hard done to if the questions don't exactly suit your circumstances.  I was disappointed with my alcohol intake as I was out at the weekend.  I should have waited until next week to fill it in since I'm on call this weekend and won't be drinking any.  But across the population as a whole, the results should be helpful.  The more people that answer the questions, the better the aggregated data will be.

Didn't seem much point in "lying" on the form, otherwise what's the point?

13 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

I normally take filing in things like this seriously. If the answers I give aren't going to be accurate then I'd rather not bother.

Exactly. My current circumstances show me as being depressed. And, I am quite rightly so. Bereavement. Ask me the same questions a month ago, or in three months time and I would be a lot more upbeat. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cambon said:

Exactly. My current circumstances show me as being depressed. And, I am quite rightly so. Bereavement. Ask me the same questions a month ago, or in three months time and I would be a lot more upbeat. 

Agreed. Asking for a snapshot in time gives a skewed picture. They should ask for an average week.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cambon said:

I found it rather negative. As if trying to create issues. I walk a lot. I don't cycle. Nothing about going to gymn, swimming, etc. 

On about fruit and veg, what about nuts and seeds? Low carb? 

Very poor. 

This. 

It reads like it was written by someone who had a first grade education in ‘health.’ 

• Haha 1