Health

Ramseyboi

6 hours ago, Ramseyboi said:

You and I must use vastly different amounts of cheese.  A block that does me about 3 rounds of sandwiches is £3 something 😂

You’re shopping in the wrong places mate. A large block of cheese in Tesco is under two quid and will do about ten sandwiches.

8 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Whoa, just walked in and everyone is talking about cheese. I know about cheese. Probably more than anyone. I mean anyone, even Ramseyfella. Just hit me up and I can give you all the info. All of it.

Have you found Cheesus?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

If it comes from a plant eat it, if it's made in a plant don't. Same with meat. If someone has to preserve or manipulate it into something that it isn't in nature don't eat it.

If you stick to the outside sections of a supermarket you won't go wrong. It's not that expensive when you get to the till as you have avoided buying all the shite that is elsewhere in the shop, that your body can't really process.   

2 minutes ago, Danoo said:

If it comes from a plant eat it, if it's made in a plant don't. Same with meat. If someone has to preserve or manipulate it into something that it isn't in nature don't eat it.

If you stick to the outside sections of a supermarket you won't go wrong. It's not that expensive when you get to the till as you have avoided buying all the shite that is elsewhere in the shop, that your body can't really process.   

Thank heavens for spaminals

image.jpeg.410ee9cc6bc709016a9acc0eb732766e.jpeg

• Haha 3