Fire at the incinerator

Ramseyboi

I wonder how the incinerator factors in the islands, just signed LEGALLY BINDING, agreement to reduce emissions by 68% by 2030 - not that far away 8+years only.

Our involvement with COP26 will show up our total lack of planning for climate change IMHO.

Signing this legally binding document, which is the real deal, not something the Cabinet office have cobbled together with a couple of juniors,  may well focus minds on us doing the right thing climate wise. (For those that say we dont make any difference due to our small size, which ay be true, we are all now LEGALLY OBLIGED to comply.

We should have much earlier , as I have said many times already,  bought into the wind turbines being installed in the Irish Sea many years ago when it would have been a lot cheaper.

Now I think we have the choice of another cable from the UK or wind up radios..........................

12 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

I wonder how the incinerator factors in the islands, just signed LEGALLY BINDING, agreement to reduce emissions by 68% by 2030 - not that far away 8+years only.

Our involvement with COP26 will show up our total lack of planning for climate change IMHO.

Signing this legally binding document, which is the real deal, not something the Cabinet office have cobbled together with a couple of juniors,  may well focus minds on us doing the right thing climate wise. (For those that say we dont make any difference due to our small size, which ay be true, we are all now LEGALLY OBLIGED to comply.

We should have much earlier , as I have said many times already,  bought into the wind turbines being installed in the Irish Sea many years ago when it would have been a lot cheaper.

Now I think we have the choice of another cable from the UK or wind up radios..........................

A cable with full capcaity would be a good idea and keep Pulrose as a backup. Win win.

• Like 2