Jet Set Juan

James Blonde

7 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

Save them carbons 

This is an amazing slogan.

I am ordering some pens, and key rings, and those rubber wrist bands immediately to show everyone my good intentions.

I might even go all “beach buddy” and purchase a gas guzzling 4x4 to get logos on.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

This is an amazing slogan.

I am ordering some pens, and key rings, and those rubber wrist bands immediately to show everyone my good intentions.

I might even go all “beach buddy” and purchase a gas guzzling 4x4 to get logos on.

Do it! Put me down for some of those wrist bands. I will probably get some banners made so I can stand outside Tynwald and yell at passers by. 

13 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

Do it! Put me down for some of those wrist bands. I will probably get some banners made so I can stand outside Tynwald and yell at passers by. 

Will do.  Turns out I can get them much cheaper than buying in the UK if I order from a factory in China and have them shipped here.  Bonus

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The only thing the Manx delegation will bring back from the COP in Glasgow is a few star-struck selfies with VIP's and an inflated sense of importance from strutting the flag on the world stage.

A poor start to the new administration, carrying on like the old one. Where's the new reality Alf ?  

Where indeed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Six people in a decent hotel in Glasgow at a peak period, probably the only peak period they have had will not be cheap and it is on for 14 days although they probably won’t stay that long then there are the extras.   It is a lot of money spent to get a selfie with Bear Grylls, ok if she wanted to have one for her kids but the great Manx public will probably by underwhel🙄med 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2021 at 4:51 PM, hissingsid said:

Six people in a decent hotel in Glasgow at a peak period, probably the only peak period they have had will not be cheap and it is on for 14 days although they probably won’t stay that long then there are the extras.   It is a lot of money spent to get a selfie with Bear Grylls, ok if she wanted to have one for her kids but the great Manx public will probably by underwhel🙄med 

Premier Inn I was told.

3 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

Premier Inn I was told.

Were you also told the exorbitant  price of the transport, the hotel and food, drink etc etc etc, Andy, or do you consider that to be unimportant? You mention Premier Inn like it is some sort of prison or cesspit. Please do not expect people to feel sorry for the Manx Politicians and their minders etc. 

Accomodation is so ludicrously expensive in Glasgow for the duration that the mighty CNN has setup Wolf Blitzer and their team in Edinburgh to cover the COP Conference in Glasgow.

Our buffoons are joyriding and virtue signalling. At OUR expense. Congratulations on another very fine start to the new five year junta. 

Edited by Cassie2
  • Like 1