A Plan

TheTeapot

12 minutes ago, SleepyJoe said:

Can he push his plan though without specific policies for dealing with the heating crisis, affordable housing, and the rising cost of living - or is the creation  of the Housing and Climate Boards the answer to these pressing issues?

I wish it was but i fear they will just be more CS talking shops, excuses for more meetings and meetings about meetings and meetings about meetings about.... you get my drift

• Thanks 1

I've just listened to a few moments of the debate in Tynwald. I sincerely hope that the extra time that Tim Glover and others want to digest the Plan that they're also prepared to put the hours of attendance required when it comes to debating and enabling the actual legislation and other orders etc. 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 11:26 AM, Boris Johnson said:

Its a lot of pretty pictures and the latest how to talk importantly for dummies speak.

Yes, lots of nice photos, but the pdf is in 2-page side-by-side style - not too handy when trying to read it on a laptop. Maybe they didn't expect anyone to read it.