Mr Speaker - Our hero

Ramseyboi

5 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

😂😂

Or alternatively as opposed to all that made up stuff they’re all there being very two-faced hoovering up the canapés.

Being two faced is quite an advantage when you are hoovering up the canapés ( and enjoying a couple of glasses of champagne)

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2018 at 8:55 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s that time of year again. 

I’m amazed someone hasn’t resurrected the criticism of the IOM back-slapping awards as yet. Does that mean that many forum members are there tonight and unable to post on MF saying how awful it all is? 

37 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Quiet tonight the draw of the Awards for Excellence has obviously sucked in most of the regulars on MF. So many complain about government then sit for a night enjoying the free booze and back-slapping.

17 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Yes I’m not two-faced enough to slag off Government for nearly two years on a public forum over it’s covid response then go and have nice dinner and a toast with them all.

😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

IOMG put out press release praising the award for the COVID team and other healthcare professionals. I have no problem. What I would like though, and I’m sure others may think the same is IOMG official recognising the public, for the inconvenience caused and the GMP adhering to the rules without grumbling. The COVID and other healthcare professionals have worked hard, been renumerated, not been laid off either, unlike some other people and professions. After all the Motorsports team got paid, whether any work actually done is another matter. 

• Haha 1