Gas deposit

hissingsid

Is it not clear to Daffy and the rest of her well meaning but deluded planet savers, that the gas deposits may be the last roll of the dice for this here little island that slowly but surely is sinking into the Irish see under the weight of the beurocratic monster that is Isle Of Man Government PLC old boys club. The funny thing is they are actually in a position to solve some of the bloat of the civil service, if they would just take the climate stick from up there ass and do something that would help the population. instead they are concentrating on climate change, but nothing they do will ever change it one iota. So get back to what you are supposed to do and help us. Please.

• Thanks 5

On 7/28/2022 at 7:09 AM, Dirty Buggane said:

Is it not clear to Daffy and the rest of her well meaning but deluded planet savers, that the gas deposits may be the last roll of the dice for this here little island that slowly but surely is sinking into the Irish see under the weight of the beurocratic monster that is Isle Of Man Government PLC old boys club. The funny thing is they are actually in a position to solve some of the bloat of the civil service, if they would just take the climate stick from up there ass and do something that would help the population. instead they are concentrating on climate change, but nothing they do will ever change it one iota. So get back to what you are supposed to do and help us. Please.

Exactly how is IOMG concentrating on climate change?

22 hours ago, bozinko said:

She will bankrupt this island with her hardcore green agenda...   

As she stated in her appearance on the Mannin line, it's not her agenda......she is merely the next figure head to try and carry it on.  That does raise the question of whose agenda it is though.

Just now, cissolt said:

As she stated in her appearance on the Mannin line, it's not her agenda......she is merely the next figure head to try and carry it on.  That does raise the question of whose agenda it is though.

If she chooses to be the figurehead of it then yes, it is her agenda. 

Strange that some MHKs are choosing to become enemies of the people by opposing Crogga. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

By putting £40 million aside for something they have no control over and do nothing to change what's happening

I don't believe this figure is 'put aside' - I think it is included in departmental budgets, & may well not be spent due to financial constraints

The figure available to the Climate Board I believe is around £3m & even that doesn't appear to be being spent with any alacrity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

Several members of Tynwald need to resign because of their stance on Crogga TBH. They will bankrupt the island if they don't support it. 

I see we've moved from "Everyone must buy my magic beans" to "Everyone who doesn't not buy my magic beans must be shot". 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1