We missed out here!

Ramseyboi

Can we all just agree to ignore him now? He’s somehow managed to create a platform for himself (or perhaps for his shadowy backers, if he has any - I’m still not sure if it’s all just him trying to create some kind of appearance that MTA is a thing of substance), but why are any of us taking any notice of his ramblings?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, StrangeBrew said:

Can we all just agree to ignore him now? He’s somehow managed to create a platform for himself (or perhaps for his shadowy backers, if he has any - I’m still not sure if it’s all just him trying to create some kind of appearance that MTA is a thing of substance), but why are any of us taking any notice of his ramblings?

Tell this to the press who for some reason think he has something to say so keep giving him a platform. Bit like the UK press do the same for Nigel Farage.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Yeah but did you see what a very angry councillor wrote afterwards? That he was an immigrant and the majority of the island are immigrants and as tax payers have rights on what happens on the island. So not that different to Michael wanting a better place for them. You have to wonder why they left where they were born in the first place.  Low wages having nothing to do with race. More people came to live here so meant less jobs and drove the wage down. Now they don’t like it .

Absolute rubbish, immigration has never brought wages down, that just a Racist Meme

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StrangeBrew said:

Same as we are intrigued by Courtney Heading

1 minute ago, Manx17 said:

It’s not being racist at all. It was a known fact that governments before gave out work permits like free water because they knew most that came here were sending money home to buy houses and apartments then go home spending next to nothing in the economy but funding the governments pension fund. There were lots of families living up Douglas head in one house where the whole family shared one room and live of reduced food from Tesco. Living a shitty life but knowing they had bought a house and 3 apartments to rent out to live of, for when they moved back to there own country. The ones who try to dictate how our island should be, should remind themselves what they left behind and if they want chance go home and make that change in their own countries 

Another Racist Chant

1 hour ago, Manx17 said:

It’s not being racist at all. It was a known fact that governments before gave out work permits like free water because they knew most that came here were sending money home to buy houses and apartments then go home spending next to nothing in the economy but funding the governments pension fund. There were lots of families living up Douglas head in one house where the whole family shared one room and live of reduced food from Tesco. Living a shitty life but knowing they had bought a house and 3 apartments to rent out to live of, for when they moved back to there own country. The ones who try to dictate how our island should be, should remind themselves what they left behind and if they want chance go home and make that change in their own countries 

I understand very little of this post. Well actually none at all.

Something about reduced food from Tesco. And work permits like free water. What is that all about?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

If I had to go to dinner with either Tame Elf, Courtney Heading or Michael Josem, I’d just cancel and stay home. 

I know of the last two but don’t know the tame Elf thing. 
I know there was previously a poster on here ( now sadly deceased) called Evil Goblin. Is that anything to do with it?

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

Just do a member search and read his posts, or the posts about his Freeman of the land court journey

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Thanks will do.

You’re in for a long haul, doubt you'll get very far but stick with it.