Have we moved to Cymru?

yorik

Welsh speaking are the biggest Nazis going.

They managed to get the United Kingdom DVLC and National Insurance administered by the sheep shagging barstards.

When calling, there is an option for Welsh speakers - answered immediately. The rest of us can wait 20-30 minutes (my experience,number of occasions and it wasn't even fucking answered after that time and the shower of cunts were supposed to be working from home, so no excuse).

I know I have said this before, well I'm fucking saying it again. The Welsh speaking sheep shagging narsty nazi barstards. They can fuck off or however you say that in fucking welsh.

eta. Back on topic. And what is the point of Welsh speaking, or for that matter any dual lingo road warning signs in the British Isles.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barlow said:

They managed to get the United Kingdom DVLC and National Insurance administered by the sheep shagging barstards.

When calling, there is an option for Welsh speakers - answered immediately. The rest of us can wait 20-30 minutes (my experience,number of occasions and it wasn't even fucking answered after that time and the shower of cunts were supposed to be working from home, so no excuse).

I know I have said this before, well I'm fucking saying it again. The Welsh speaking sheep shagging narsty nazi barstards. They can fuck off or however you say that in fucking welsh.

eta. Back on topic. And what is the point of Welsh speaking, or for that matter any dual lingo road warning signs in the British Isles.

Let it all out and say what you think. 

Is this opinion based on that one phone call? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Faster Mie,

Jeez your brave with that post. 

I doubt you would say anything like that in reference to Manx people, as many posters on here will post, calling you names. 

Douglas has dual lingo Road signs Manx/English.

26 minutes ago, monasqueen said:

If you look at the contractors' trucks, you will see that they say "Motorway Maintenance" or "Highway Maintenance" in English and Welsh. They were here last winter, too.

Presumably they bring their own kit.

I did think the pavement looked nice and smooth, not the usual relief map of the Himalayas we get from our usual crowd of jokers

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, James Blonde said:

Let it all out and say what you think. 

Is this opinion based on that one phone call? 

55 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

One phone call is all it takes to piss someone off.

It was actually nearly a dozen phone calls (I've related the matter in a similar thread). I have all the Skype logs. Although I have had the same sort of  service from DVLC this most recent episode was about my UK National Insurance. 

The only way I managed to speak to anyone other than recorded "please wait your call is important to us" bollocks, was by pressing the first (presumably most important option) for "Welsh speakers". The call was answered instantly.

But the woman was having none of it and would not answer my somewhat simple question. She cut me off. Next day I tried again and after an hour of frustration I phoned as a 'Welsh speaker' - and yes, instant puckup. The different person this time was kind and understanding enough to help me.

This may seem trivial and me being all complainy (see @Declan retort above) but it was frustrating and needless. It was about 8 hours in total I wasted, plus cost of the calls. I did make an official complaint, which I am sure they are all having a good laugh at.

.Speak fucking Welsh if you want (and yeah, Manx too, come to that, because all that Manx stuff is thin end of the wedge) but fuck off into your seedy pubs and grotty homes and speak it amongst yourselves and people who give a toss about fucking dead languages.

Nationalism = Nazism

8 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

"Motorway Maintenance".... in Wales, all 83 miles of it.

Oh, they'll be sucking the cash out of Westminster.

And don't get me started on those fucking haggis bashers neither. 

• Haha 2