Merry Christmas

James Blonde

Going to disappear offline for  bit over Christmas (escaping the doom and gloom social media etc. for a bit is probably a good thing).

But I just wanted to wish everyone a great Christmas and New Year (or any other holidays you may celebrate). I really hope 2022 is kinder to us all, but it looks like being another tough one. 

Thanks for the great discussions and messages this year, we don't all see eye to eye but the world would be a dangerous place if we did! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Happy Xmas to you all. In many ways this forum as been a godsend for me over what have been very difficult 7 to 8 years. Only one or two know me personally on here but I've always felt listened too and accepted as a contributer . Notice didn't say valued one lol . Hope you all can enjoy the Xmas and New Year holidays and I know your all hoping for happier and less constricted times ahead. Thanks for putting up with me . And for the few that dont , unlucky I guess 🙂

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Happy Xmas to you all. In many ways this forum as been a godsend for me over what have been very difficult 7 to 8 years. Only one or two know me personally on here but I've always felt listened too and accepted as a contributer . Notice didn't say valued one lol . Hope you all can enjoy the Xmas and New Year holidays and I know your all hoping for happier and less constricted times ahead. Thanks for putting up with me . And for the few that dont , unlucky I guess 🙂

Merry Christmas to you too! Your posts, particularly regarding the promenade are greatly appreciated 👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1