Merry Christmas

James Blonde

3 hours ago, littlebushy said:

Merry Christmas everyone. First year posting on here and my aim was always to lighten the mood and (hopefully) never offend anyone. Thank you everyone for welcoming me!

Youve offended me as I havent got my  present from you yet . How dare you 🙂 Seriously , enjoy your xmas 

12 hours ago, cheesypeas said:

……Pringles. Wtf are they all about? 

Here they are all about dipping in Sweet Chili Sauce or Guacamole or Salsas!

A very Happy Christmas and All Good Wishes for a healthy and Happy 2022 to the Forum Members.

Edited by Cassie2

On 12/23/2021 at 4:53 PM, woolley said:

Merry Christmas you all.

@woolley

Piss off! Again! But be sure to have a Merry Xmas Woolster.

Back in Ingerland due to "commitments" known as "kids" - who would have them...?

At times like xmas it does concern me what kind of a world will they inherit from us? Not only issues like climate change and pandemics but also how much hatred there seems to be about with the UK polarised yet again! Folks turning up on the south coast to harass desperate migrants seems to be the new normal for modern Britain and what an appalling image it is.

Brexit is also turning out to be the shit sandwich we always knew it would be. In these days of globalisation turning your back on the best deal in the best trading bloc on the planet was beyond stupid. Try explaining that one to your kids without lying....

Merry Xmas!

• Sad 1

This past few years, it's not been Christmas until I've watched this episode of Family Guy. It brings tears to my eyes. Stewie and Brian are doing Santa a favour because he is exhausted:

Edited by Barlow

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

Merry Christmas all.  

Even though we can disagree, and we should do so as this is a discussion forum, I think we all have the same intention and that is what is best for the IOM and those on it.  Long may that continue. 

I disagree

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, P.K. said:

@woolley

Piss off! Again! But be sure to have a Merry Xmas Woolster.

Back in Ingerland due to "commitments" known as "kids" - who would have them...?

At times like xmas it does concern me what kind of a world will they inherit from us? Not only issues like climate change and pandemics but also how much hatred there seems to be about with the UK polarised yet again! Folks turning up on the south coast to harass desperate migrants seems to be the new normal for modern Britain and what an appalling image it is.

Brexit is also turning out to be the shit sandwich we always knew it would be. In these days of globalisation turning your back on the best deal in the best trading bloc on the planet was beyond stupid. Try explaining that one to your kids without lying....

Merry Xmas!

You really are the limit. I for one was glad to see @woolleypost again. I know he blames me for warning both of you when you were winding each other up.

You’ve no common sense, no discretion, and precious little decency. Your remarks are churlish and completely uncalled for.

Take your own advice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, P.K. said:

Brexit is also turning out to be the shit sandwich we always knew it would be.

.and that is Woolleys main diet now. Serves him right!!!

I'd like to wish everyone a Mary Xmas but I don't follow all that crap, so I won't.!!!

In fact I hate you all and you can sod off.

Tho, if we can have a better '22 than the last two years, I'll join in with that!