Looking for Nature Planet "Dusky Pionus Fluffy Lutino" - given away by accident

drivemyself

My daughter accidentally gave away her "Nature Planet Dusky Pionus Fluffy Lutino" a little while ago that was bought for her from the Curraghs, and has been looking for her (Bertha) for a while now. We're happy to pay a reward of £100 that my daughter has saved up for her return, or happy to buy one like her if someone no longer needs it. There's a Facebook post with the information on. Bertha's also in the Examiner, Independent, and Courier this week. My email address is merlot.goddess@gmail.com.

https://www.facebook.com/TheQuivs/posts/222404196704604

Thank you! 🙂

Poster for Bertha 2 10th of Dec 2021.jpg

9 hours ago, HiVibes said:

Such a cute and beautiful idea, but it is just a piece of sweatshop made fabric now enriched with many germs. Teach your child that emotions pass, and parents make mistakes or you are really in for a tonne of shit.

Peace and love 

Vibes

Thank you for the supportive comment. I'm working on her keeping an open mind as to what the solution could be to this. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nature Planet apparently have them in stock but won't sell to the UK after Brexit, and that particular plush is not listed on their online store, so can't arrange a workaround by using a shipping company to deliver from the EU. They unhelpfully suggested trying a local stockist (the Wildlife Park) since they mainly sell to Zoos, and they're not really interested in helping any further. Maybe I'll drop a mail to some of the Zoos to see if anyone has them in stock, since they're still supplied by the company.

Edited by The Bastard

On 2/2/2022 at 12:24 AM, The Bastard said:

Nature Planet apparently have them in stock but won't sell to the UK after Brexit, and that particular plush is not listed on their online store, so can't arrange a workaround by using a shipping company to deliver from the EU. They unhelpfully suggested trying a local stockist (the Wildlife Park) since they mainly sell to Zoos, and they're not really interested in helping any further. Maybe I'll drop a mail to some of the Zoos to see if anyone has them in stock, since they're still supplied by the company.

Thank you for looking into this for me. I appreciate kindness people have shown 😀 

On 2/4/2022 at 3:36 PM, The Bastard said:

No worries. I tried contacting some zoos, but no luck in finding that toy so far. Hope you have some luck.

I really appreciate that very much. I've written a list of people that have been kind and tried to help us for my daughter to read to see the good in the world. I think that's a gift in itself. I know she'll chuckle at your name on here, but I've added you to the list too. 👍 You are no bastard!