ManxTaxPayer

I think lots of unifying things have been wiped away in the name of multiculturalism, which is a huge mistake. People moving to Britain hopefully aspire to be British and partake in it's customs and traditions, like those moving to other countries? The USA is a prime example, despite being a mess. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I think lots of unifying things have been wiped away in the name of multiculturalism, which is a huge mistake. People moving to Britain hopefully aspire to be British and partake in it's customs and traditions, like those moving to other countries? The USA is a prime example, despite being a mess. 

Is the National Anthem (God Save the Queen) really unifying?  It certainly is not my National Anthem.

Anyway the BBC no longer shuts down at night so when exactly are they meant to do this?  The guy is completely out of touch with the real world.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

No they didn't play O Land of our Birth, but that wasn't what the honourable MP for Romford was referring to. 

Go on then, I'll do it.  I know you've been waiting for someone to.

Why is this in Local News?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Kind of interesting that you've made the leap to multi-culturism there.

I'd be pretty confident most native British people could not give a shit about whether the National Anthem gets played on the BBC each day.  In fact I would expect most would think that it's ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1