Covid Deception?

New Broom

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

There was an interesting programme on BBC2 last night at 9pm, "The Decade the Rich Stole" (IIRC), Part 2 is next week at the same time I think. Dealing with the global transfer of wealth that occurred since the near-collapse of the banking system in 2008. Maybe Part 2 will deal with what has gone on during the Covid pandemic.

Yes watched that as well. Even Mervyn King was scathing of the banks. If you ever wondered where all that QE went, then it's worth watching on iPlayer to find out. Even medium sized businesses saw very little of it. Staggering really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

There was an interesting programme on BBC2 last night at 9pm, "The Decade the Rich Stole" (IIRC), Part 2 is next week at the same time I think. Dealing with the global transfer of wealth that occurred since the near-collapse of the banking system in 2008. Maybe Part 2 will deal with what has gone on during the Covid pandemic.

Yes if I was going to go down a conspiracy hole I'd say this is the more likely scenario. Another stealth wealth transfer as government coffers are pillaged once again, as they seem to do every so often. 

Crisis' like these aren't without opportunism at the highest levels of finance, illicit or otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, New Broom said:

. Few or any reports about these rallies reach our media, despite tens of thousands appearing in front of London’s BBC building.

You mean this protest?

Anti-vaccine protesters storm BBC HQ – years after it moved out | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Lewis Hamilton is a racing car driver, Piers Morgan a TV presenter, and Dolly Parton a country and western signer, ie; none are qualified to speak on the subject.

They weren't 'speaking on the subject' other than giving their opinion that they think getting vaccinated is a good idea. And encouraging others to do the same. 

Dr Robert Craig Malone is a debunked right wing extremist who in 1989 co authored two papers demonstrating how mRNA could be introduced into cells by their attachment to lipid molecules. Fair dos, it was a cracking idea. Years later, hundreds of scientists work later, mRNA vaccines were actually perfected.  He didn't invent mRNA vaccines and he's the only one who calls himself their 'father'.

Amongst these various positions lies the truth, but whatever the truth actually is, has become increasingly difficult to discern amongst all the noise.

No, it isn't. The truth is that this coronavirus in all of it's variants, is a vicious respiratory tract infection with unusually high levels of morbidity and its best not to catch it. Failing that the truth is it's best to get your arm out and get vaxed up so that the little fekker doesn't kill you.

• Like 6

The point is not whether any of the commentators are right or wrong - or even 'loons' - but about the erosion of our democratic rights and suppression of our right to free speech.

For example, at this moment tens of thousands of Canadian truckers are blockading roads into Canada's main cities in protest against their vaccine mandates, supported by an estimated 5 MILLION Canadians. There is virtually nothing about this huge and popular action in the media - only Russell Brand is attempting to bring this to our attention:

This suppression of our rights is increasing. The UK government is currently pushing their proposed 'Human rights reform bill'. The bill is portrayed as enshrining  rights but will in fact stop judicial oversight of Parliament. This is dangerous. Boris's party is a sideshow.

Catherine Austin Fitts, a former managing director of US investment bank Dillon Read & Co and US Assistant Secretary for Housing under George Bush: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts - this week said that "The introduction of vaccine passports will be the end of human freedom in the West". Which is 'the locomotive' I referred to earlier.

We ignore at our peril..

Edited by New Broom
mistake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2022 at 10:33 AM, Non-Believer said:

Part 2 tonight, dealing with the Covid effect, BBC2, 9pm.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 1:33 AM, New Broom said:

The point is not whether any of the commentators are right or wrong - or even 'loons' - but about the erosion of our democratic rights and suppression of our right to free speech.

For example, at this moment tens of thousands of Canadian truckers are blockading roads into Canada's main cities in protest against their vaccine mandates, supported by an estimated 5 MILLION Canadians. There is virtually nothing about this huge and popular action in the media - only Russell Brand is attempting to bring this to our attention:

This suppression of our rights is increasing. The UK government is currently pushing their proposed 'Human rights reform bill'. The bill is portrayed as enshrining  rights but will in fact stop judicial oversight of Parliament. This is dangerous. Boris's party is a sideshow.

Catherine Austin Fitts, a former managing director of US investment bank Dillon Read & Co and US Assistant Secretary for Housing under George Bush: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts - this week said that "The introduction of vaccine passports will be the end of human freedom in the West". Which is 'the locomotive' I referred to earlier.

We ignore at our peril..

I’ll take my chances

• Like 1

There are also some 'credible' people who believe that the Earth is flat, and that ufo's make routine visits to Earth to have a natter with the locals.

Strange, the protester in the pic bears an uncanny resemblance to Russell Brand following a quick 1-2 with one of Harry's finest razors...

roswell-protestors.jpg