Huge Ramsey Rates Rise for 2022

Non-Believer

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Oh man, the fantasydave nickname is so apt. You make shit up all the time, I have no idea if your mum is alive or dead, nothing you say is real.

Also, abusive pm's again? Fuck off yeah.

I just checked and that’s the first onion I have ever sent you.

It was justified because you made a dig about mums death.

Twat

I also notice you replied here, but didn’t have the balls to reply to the pm 😂

Edited by CrazyDave

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't see the need to reply via pm. If I have something to say I am happy to say it openly. You make stuff up all the time, the dig was about that, as would be obvious to anyone else.

Your life must be very empty.

I haven’t made anything up? Sad people like you said I didn’t know people who had won on the hitting it big thing for example, and even when other people confirmed there are loads of local winners you couldn’t grasp it.

I pity you. 

Edited by CrazyDave

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Your life must be very empty.

Inhave t made anything up? Sad people like you said I didn’t know people who had won on the hitting it big thing for example, and even when other people confirmed there are loads of local winners you couldn’t grasp it.

I pity you. 

Here's an example of you making something up in that very post. I haven't contributed to the hitting it big thread. I understand what it is very well thank you, and am aware of some local people who have indeed 'hit it big'. For the avoidance of doubt, I don't condone gambling and I certainly don't condone the advertising of it.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Haha 1