Huge Ramsey Rates Rise for 2022

Non-Believer

The triggers broom of festoon, the whole of the looms had to have twice as many lamp holders fitted because of the spacings. The 24 volt halogen lamp system and the 240 volt ac  to 24 volt dc transformers all scrapped and new 12 volt dc and led lamps system installed, New stay wires fitted So only the cable and globes reused, very green reuse

6 hours ago, GD4ELI said:

Bollox. Try erecting that in Germany and see what happens. Can Ramsey sink any lower?

I can't get my head around why people are so emotional about what is basically a ploy to get more people in the high street to spend money they increasingly haven't got. Capitalism at its finest; the true meaning of Christmas.

For that matter, Strand Street might look lavish right now but the retail experience is still crap.

• Like 1

It’s nice to see that the Ramsey Pinboard seems to have now gone the way of any social media platform that criticizes Douglas Council or any other local commissioners. A commissioner apparently won’t let anyone pass comment on how shit (or not) they might think a Christmas tree is. A Christmas tree FFS. The tinpots really seem to be taking over IOM social media to try to stifle comments about their own perceived incompetence. No public right of reply wanted or given for anyone funding any of their tinpot empires who don’t agree with them. 

40 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s nice to see that the Ramsey Pinboard seems to have now gone the way of any social media platform that criticizes Douglas Council or any other local commissioners. A commissioner apparently won’t let anyone pass comment on how shit (or not) they might think a Christmas tree is. A Christmas tree FFS. The tinpots really seem to be taking over IOM social media to try to stifle comments about their own perceived incompetence. No public right of reply wanted or given for anyone funding any of their tinpot empires who don’t agree with them. 

What the feck are you waffling on about now?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

What the feck are you waffling on about now?

I’m sure the nurse will be round with your pills in a minute.

11 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I’m sure the nurse will be round with your pills in a minute.

28 minutes ago, Banker said:

Cueey is an absolute idiot and him and his puppets need banning! 

Live to his living room as someone says something to him and he looks for a witty reply 

history-today-thats-you-that-is.gif

#theposterformerlyknownasoffshoremanxman

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jackwhite said:

Live to his living room as someone says something to him and he looks for a witty reply 

You, Banker and Fantasy Dave. All bullshitting experts on nothing. Funny that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You, Banker and Fantasy Dave. All bullshitting experts on nothing. Funny that.

You've literally just reinforced exactly the stereotype I posted. 

You seem to complain about everything and everyone. They're all fantasists, other than you. Meantime you are getting even more angry than any of your previously banned personas. 

There is one common denominator amongst all of these things.........I will leave you to work it out. 

Live to yours again......

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47skr6zx43rb2xsv0lq

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jackwhite said:

You've literally just reinforced exactly the stereotype I posted. 

You really are a fantasist. And as for angry look in the mirror fella. You’re clearly raging. Same tired story same dick head poster.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You really are a fantasist. And as for angry look in the mirror fella. You’re clearly raging. Same tired story same dick head poster.

There’s no one looking in a mirror in either of them.

Time for the annual eye test ya angry old duffer. 

1 hour ago, jackwhite said:

There’s no one looking in a mirror in either of them.

Time for the annual eye test ya angry old duffer. 

Which fantasy forum expert will you be next 😂 ? You seem to have covered hospitality, financial services, property development and then fantasy Dave’s completely made knowledge of everything else 😂 Maybe have a stab at being an expert on rocket science or medicine? 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News