Where were you?

Sentience

On 2/6/2022 at 2:01 AM, Sentience said:

Little Moroccan boy Rayan, trapped in a well since Tuesday, brought out deceased after tremendous human efforts to save him.

Where were you Lord?, where were you.

Any wonder so many, brought up to believe in a benevolent, caring Jesus Christ, like myself turn away.

The clergy say that he does not interfere with things like this, well he did in the past if the bible's miracles are to be believed.

When asking relevant questions to the local priest about things like this, we, as Catholics, not allowed to attend assembly at Ballakermeen were told 'It was simply a question of faith'

Really.

Where were you Lord, where were you.

Same place he has always been, in believers' heads.  

I wrote a lengthy post about how I think religions originated and how they are now (over the last couple of millenia) really about control rather than good, but most people wouldn't be arsed reading it.

Suffice to say, being a 'good person' isn't measured by how religious you are, but how you behave. Time to take God out of being good, because the downside is he (or they) is often used as an excuse to be a complete twat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1