ManxTaxPayer

Just now, 0bserver said:

She once came to the Isle of Man on holiday in 1982. She booked 5 days but the weather was crap and she left early after 3 days. 

I remember it.  Had a chat with her at the old air terminal in Lord Street.  She said it must be a lovely place to live, for the locals.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Please don't move my threads without my permission. I'd  rather they were just deleted. Thanks. 

How is Cressida Dick's resignation local news?  As far as I am aware she is not Manx and the MET Police are not responsible for the Isle of Man.  

Now you throw a tantrum because your thread has been moved to the correct board?

16 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

How is Cressida Dick's resignation local news?  As far as I am aware she is not Manx and the MET Police are not responsible for the Isle of Man.  

Now you throw a tantrum because your thread has been moved to the correct board?

Yes, I'm petty like that. It's way more local than international to me. MF needs somewhere in between. Like say national news. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Erm...

The Isle of Man is a nation.  It's not part of the United Kingdom. 

Perhaps, but to me it's the island version of sovrinty innit. I'm not big on such petty insularity myself, but each to their own. And I'm certainly not big on unacknowledged MF editing giving the unwelcome (to me) impression that I am.