Russia

Sentience

9 minutes ago, Turtleish said:

I worked with Chris, when he was unable to access his bank account as under investigation for terror related issues?? Good man. I hope he can still shoot well enough,  after I broke his trigger finger with half a tree. Oops 😬 

He's incredibly accident prone!   Luckily he seems to keep it outside warzones.    

• Haha 1

In today's mad shit from the Russians... 

Kadyrov has tried to declare the war in Ukraine as the 'Big Jihad' Muslims must all take part in. 

Whilst the Russians originally invaded to 'fight the Nazi’s' they are now peddling rumours of 100s of Satanic sects in Ukraine, so now they are invading to fight the Devil.

Separately and seemingly the definition of being bitten in the ass, Afghan commandos who had been trained by Allied forces to fight the Taliban are now reportedly being recruited by Wagner to fight in Ukraine.

Edited by The Phantom

On 10/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, The Phantom said:

Well there was a video of wave seconds before the boom, I've not seen a bow. 

One of these washed up near Sevastopol a couple of weeks ago.  My money is on something similar. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2022/09/22/mystery-vessel-may-be-new-ukrainian-attack-drone/?sh=bb2d6fd7a77e

Drone boats attacked the Russian fleet in Sevastopol today.

Ukrainians have released on board footage of the strike. Including impact upon a frigate, which might possibly be the new flagship of the fleet! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkTfwdKr3as/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by The Phantom

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Most likely a Ukrainian anti missile missile 

Agreed. Ukraine has received loads of different types of defence missiles from different NATO countries. Many will have been in storage for years, so a malfunction is possible. Instructions and operations in different languages could have caused and error. 

• Like 1