Russia

Sentience

19 minutes ago, woolley said:

Unfortunately, in reality, 'she' is a Nigerian scammer, and the train/boat fare to Douglas you sent her along with the diamond engagement ring is forfeit.

No I don’t believe you. She told me she loved me.

Didn’t want her coming to Douglas to think I lived in a shithole so gave her the money for a business class air  fare ticket to New York. Will meet her there next week.

Not sure how I’m going to come up with some story for my wife to explain my absence but I’m sure it will be worth it.

Shes a real looker 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

No I don’t believe you. She told me she loved me.

Didn’t want her coming to Douglas to think I lived in a shithole so gave her the money for a business class air  fare ticket to New York. Will meet her there next week.

Not sure how I’m going to come up with some story for my wife to explain my absence but I’m sure it will be worth it.

Shes a real looker 

Knew a bloke years ago who had to be talked out of sending cash to his Polish "girlfriend" in similar circumstances. Simply would not believe he was being scammed. £600 "she" wanted.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Weird algorithms that produce adverts for Ukrainian women when we have been engaged in a discussion about Russian "Special Military Operations" in Ukraine. 

I've not once had any ads on here for women wanting to "date". Makes me wonder if the algorithms are picking up on sites you're looking at elsewhere on your phones or laptops. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Banksy's Ukraine murals have been made into stamps commemorating one year of Putin's war and illegal invasion of Ukraine. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64774717 

A side note... it amazes me that Banksy manages to remain anonymous after all these years of painting murals in public spaces. How the hell does he do it?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zarley said:

Banksy's Ukraine murals have been made into stamps commemorating one year of Putin's war and illegal invasion of Ukraine. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64774717 

A side note... it amazes me that Banksy manages to remain anonymous after all these years of painting murals in public spaces. How the hell does he do it?

He keeps off Manx Forums

Edited by Passing Time
fat fingers typing on a phone...