Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

24 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Well whaddya expect to find Helix crawl up from behind his woke agenda. 
And he is utterly wrong with what happened at QE2 and I have first hand knowledge of what actually happened as my son was in the class. Just as Edge telling Tynwald it is only speculation. It happened. 
oh I think the trans was /they/ it named Panda. 

Obviously something happened. But we only have your word for what and you're only repeating what your son said (11 year old exaggerate). And you use phrase like "woke agenda" and call trans people "it", so can we be sure you're reporting what happened objectively?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Well whaddya expect to find Helix crawl up from behind his woke agenda. 
And he is utterly wrong with what happened at QE2 and I have first hand knowledge of what actually happened as my son was in the class. Just as Edge telling Tynwald it is only speculation. It happened. 
oh I think the trans was /they/ it named Panda. 

and that is why pandas have 2 black eyes

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Declan said:

Obviously something happened. But we only have your word for what and you're only repeating what your son said (11 year old exaggerate). And you use phrase like "woke agenda" and call trans people "it", so can we be sure you're reporting what happened objectively?

This from a man who has yet to fill a pram and will never understand when your own progeny are lieing or telling the truth. He is 12 by the way. And anyone who calls people out as gammons like our Declan does also has very little platform as well. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

72 other genders

What Are the 72 Other Genders?
Besides male and female, here is a list of the 72 other gender identities that a person may belong to.

Besides male and female, there are 72 other genders, which include the following:

1. Agender: A person who does not identify themselves with or experience any gender. Agender people are also called null-gender, genderless, gendervoid, or neutral gender.
  2. Abimegender: Associated with being profound, deep, and infinite. The term abimegender may be used alone or in combination with other genders.
  3. Adamas gender: A gender that is indefinable or indomitable. People identifying with this gender refuse to be categorized in any particular gender identity.

They missed out the word "laughable" between the words "other" and "genders"...