Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Who was in the school then seeing as you are clearly in the know? I'm not beating any donkeys, alive or dead.

I know a contractor who was working in the school at the time and also a few other people, it wasn’t a drag Queen. Even though I’m not involved in it, I still have to be careful with what I say, as it’s on going. I can tell you tho that it wasn’t a drag Queen and 80% of the claims are BS and the rest is misconstrued truths.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Unless, unless, a deemster in wig and gowns was picking up his kid......

Don’t give the religious fruit loops something else to worry about. Next thing you know they will be demanding to see under the deemster robes to check whether they do or do not have a gavel hanging there.

2 minutes ago, Chie said:

Don’t give the religious fruit loops something else to worry about. Next thing you know they will be demanding to see under the deemster robes to check whether they do or do not have a gavel hanging there.

What lies beneath.....

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

As I said before, pretty sure the school have denied there was a drag queen there.

Part of me wonders if it might have been a transgender person which would at least go some way to explaining why the alleged person was allegedly offended by the child's alleged comments...

It does take me back to my time at high school though where we took the piss out of a female teacher for having hairy legs.  Teenagers are so cruel at times.

5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Part of me wonders if it might have been a transgender person which would at least go some way to explaining why the alleged person was allegedly offended by the child's alleged comments...

It does take me back to my time at high school though where we took the piss out of a female teacher for having hairy legs.  Teenagers are so cruel at times.

I think it was a transgender person as opposed to a drag queen. Lots of separate things seem to have been lumped together to misrepresent what happened. I would describe myself as gender critical and so might not like some aspects of it all, but i don't actually think much properly amiss went on. I find the sloth-like reaction of the DoE unfathomable.

Transgender, Drag Queen, whatever, neither have a part to play in a school.   What was a contractor doing in a classroom when a sex lesson was taking place ?   If he was not in the classroom how does he know what was going on ?    Bullshit and cover up story.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That has been my question all through, was the person transgender who had given up their time to explain to schoolchildren what transgender and all the other genders mean?  Which wouldn't be out of kilter with the move of society to acknowledge and accept.  Perhaps, it was to help young kids understand rather than have some precocious loudmouth in the schoolyard get there first. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Transgender, Drag Queen, whatever, neither have a part to play in a school.   What was a contractor doing in a classroom when a sex lesson was taking place ?   If he was not in the classroom how does he know what was going on ?    Bullshit and cover up story.

Really? What if a child present had a transgender parent and this helped explain to their classmates what it is all about?  That would be wrong?  Or are you still of the persuasion that homosexuality is a choice, or even just being lazy? 

If you think so,  you will not be able to get your head around transgender and other gender issues.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I think 11 year olds have enough adjustment to make moving to secondary school without all the spiel from a transgender person presented to them and the parents should have been informed this was happening.

So a fellow human being is not allowed to discuss and explain their life story? That may help future generations?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I think 11 year olds have enough adjustment to make moving to secondary school without all the spiel from a transgender person presented to them and the parents should have been informed this was happening.

What spiel? We don't know what was said.

You remind me of a friend who told another friend that a young relative had just come out as gay.  The reply was that, hopefully, they would mature and return to heterosexuality.