Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

22 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

No I dont. Just using him as an example.

How on earth does that mean I care about his sexuality, gender identifying or whatever?

He seems a nice enough chap though.  (Assuming he identifies as a chap)

An example of what though?

We are talking about gender not sexuality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

An example of what though?

We are talking about gender not sexuality.

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to excuse me from this conversation. 
Gender/sexuality whatever, we just seem to go round in circles.

Its all very confusing for a heterosexual male like myself who wants to be understanding but is faced with all sorts of conflicting ideas, theories etc. It seems to be unnecessarily complicated.

Why can’t we all just live together in peace?

• Like 2

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Because so many people judge those who are not like them out of suspicion and fear leading to bigotry.  Trying to understand removes the suspicion and fear. 

You become more tolerant once you understand.*

*This does not apply to tw*ts, however. 

• Like 1

Even if it was a tranny .. why bring him in anyway ?  Especialy if he thinks there are more than 2 genders . Sounds like hes got serious mental health issues going on there . No need to inflict that sort of thing on inpressionable children . Its all a bit disgusting 

30 minutes ago, potiron said:

Even if it was a tranny .. why bring him in anyway ?  Especialy if he thinks there are more than 2 genders . Sounds like hes got serious mental health issues going on there . No need to inflict that sort of thing on inpressionable children . Its all a bit disgusting 

Do you understand the difference between sex and gender? 

Perhaps you should have been in the class too. 

51 minutes ago, potiron said:

The only person here that’s disgusting is you for the rhetoric you pumped out there. I’d rather my child be taught by a trans person than ever interact with someone that would teach them to hate people for no good reason. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, potiron said:

I understand that in todays society,we are normalising stupidty more and more everyday

We aren’t normalising you, don’t panic, ridiculing you yes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, potiron said:

Tranny is a pretty outmoded and offensive term, do you also grumble about the queers corrupting children too?

Is it more or less disgusting than all the trans kids who kill themselves because they can’t see how to safely exist in a world where people think they’re disgusting and broken?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to excuse me from this conversation. 
Gender/sexuality whatever, we just seem to go round in circles.

Its all very confusing for a heterosexual male like myself who wants to be understanding but is faced with all sorts of conflicting ideas, theories etc. It seems to be unnecessarily complicated.

Sexuality is just who you fancy.

Gender is the complicated one.

We can’t all live in peace because there are some who argue that the Big Man In The Sky said that your way of life is wrong, and thus, they will defend that to the death.

• Like 1