Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

2 hours ago, potiron said:

Nothing to see here , we'll just sweep this filth under the carpet .. hopefully everyone will forget about the disgusting ,brainwashing garbage we're teaching in schools.  Probably invite gary glitter over next as class speaker...  or give him a job as head

too late he's back in prison again.

4 hours ago, jackwhite said:

You want a JCB? 

I'm sure you could dig an even bigger hole with that. 

Personally think it's bizarre that IOMG think not releasing some information on this will appease people. It just starts off the conspiracy theory agenda, rather than just highlighting what it is (incompetence to judge the mood of the nation).

Frankly I couldn't care less if a drag queen was in the school. Like anyone that is invited into a school, dependent on what may or not have happened, then that could be a concern. 

Listening to Mannin Line currently and it's clear that people are looking to be outraged. This current guy is fuming because they won't tell him anything. He used to be an inspector you know! However silence is just going to feed the idiots online to spin whatever line they like on it. 

If she says that details will be provided once the investigation concludes though, I'm sure reasonable people could live with that. Those with tin foil hats could then just continue as they are regardless of the truth anyway. 

What hole? I just said I'd not really seem resentment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, potiron said:

Nothing to see here , we'll just sweep this filth under the carpet .. hopefully everyone will forget about the disgusting ,brainwashing garbage we're teaching in schools.  Probably invite gary glitter over next as class speaker...  or give him a job as head

On the bright side, you’re safe. Can’t wash what can’t be found. 

• Like 1

If having a brain so readily available means accepting  all this gender  BS, teaching perverted filth in schools , allowing kids to identify a cats and god knows whatever else is happening . Then i suppose mine will just have to stay hidden . The world is in a mess . The education system and the sam smiths of this world have a lot to answer for ..they are destroying the fabric of society.. 

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

But how long does it take for such a professional team, an ex cop and some lawyer, to interview….a member of the Ed.Auth., a Headmistress, a teacher or two, and some children.    All of whom are local and apart from the member of the Ed. Auth. can be located in the same place.  Unless of course they are finding some difficulty in locating the alleged Drag Queen.     The professional team will no doubt be getting paid, what is the going rate of lawyers per hour ?    What ever next ? Surely there are a couple of members of LegCo that are hanging slack atm and could have done this investigation costing the tax payers nothing.

We do not have an Education Authority and headmistresses are nowadays only found in some private schools - this is not the 1950s. There are also strict safeguarding rules regarding interviewing children, especially about such a subject, and the staff concerned are entitled to have legal representation at any such interview. It can make the whole process take longer than you might think.

2 minutes ago, potiron said:

If having a brain so readily available means accepting  all this gender  BS, teaching perverted filth in schools , allowing kids to identify a cats and god knows whatever else is happening . Then i suppose mine will just have to stay hidden . The world is in a mess . The education system and the sam smiths of this world have a lot to answer for ..they are destroying the fabric of society.. 

You sound bitter - is it the Sam Smith's?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, potiron said:

So, in your eyes, the fact that people can choose to identify as male or female, is the downfall of society?

It’s definitely gender. It’s not mega corporations, totalitarian governments, and a united drive to profit from the lower classes?

Nah. Must be the LGBTs. 

• Like 2

Stop splitting hairs the Dept of Ed., The head Teacher and where were the safeguarding people when the alleged lessons happened ?   The whole affair is a shambles with no one  taking responsibility for what is going on in our schools and the people who should be aware as to what is going on seem to have no idea.   The longer this goes on for the more I am convinced that those children did not lie as they have been accused of indirectly as they have not been believed and there word has been doubted.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

So, in your eyes, the fact that people can choose to identify as male or female, is the downfall of society?

It’s definitely gender. It’s not mega corporations, totalitarian governments, and a united drive to profit from the lower classes?

Nah. Must be the LGBTs. 

I can identify as a 6ft black man even tho im a white dwarf.. does it make me a black man  ? No it makes me a fukin idiot

Edited by potiron
Because i can
  • Haha 1

There is all this stuff in the press about people who were born male, but decide to identify as a female and compete in the women's divisions of sports.

I don't recall seeing anything about people who want to trans-it in the other direction - people who were born female and want to compete in the male divisions. There must be some, somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

There is all this stuff in the press about people who were born male, but decide to identify as a female and compete in the women's divisions of sports.

I don't recall seeing anything about people who want to trans-it in the other direction - people who were born female and want to compete in the male divisions. There must be some, somewhere.

You won't see it because they won't be winning.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Two-lane said:

There are plenty. There is actually about an even split in the number of trans people going from male to female and female to male.

It’s just much less obvious, as testosterone gives you the benefit of dramatic muscle and bone structure changes, and is easy to administer at home. 

Transitioning to being a woman can involve vocal surgery, bone shaving, electrolysis for facial hair removal and all sorts. 

40 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

You should have checked out the East German athletics squad in the 70's and 80's.

• Like 1