Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

1 minute ago, Holte End said:

I think you need to ask Jason Moorehouse.  Manx Radio must take a lot of the blame with their dreadful reporting, but Moorehouse with hearsay questioning allowed in Tynwald is beyond believe.

Energy FM and The Church of Living Hate (oops Hope) have a lot to answer for

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Holte End said:

I think you need to ask Jason Moorehouse.  Manx Radio must take a lot of the blame with their dreadful reporting, but Moorehouse with hearsay questioning allowed in Tynwald is beyond belief.

It’s hard to believe though that IOMG putting a silence order over it in order to “protect” people was a wise strategy. Or even a strategy any politician agreed to. It’s a mechanism where incompetent civil servants get to protect themselves and politicians get even more criticized. 

5 hours ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

One of the ABBA members was the result of it.

Was it the talentless ugly one?

6 hours ago, Two-lane said:

Germany is a popular subject with me at the moment... After reunification a friend was at a party and talked to a lady who was a  former Ossi (East German) - she was big and blonde. He asked her what she did over there, and she replied she was a "baby-maker". She was teamed-up with someone with the right genes with the intent of producing the next world champion at something-or-other. I suppose the IoM could try that approach, but I doubt they would be interested in my genes.

To a lesser but nonetheless very real extent this natural selection goes on from every - and I mean EVERY -  school disco (yes I know 'scholl disco' sounds a bit naff, but it is a lovely term, metaphorical or otherwise) all the way throughout life.

Edited by Barlow

8 hours ago, potiron said:

If having a brain so readily available means accepting  all this gender  BS, teaching perverted filth in schools , allowing kids to identify a cats and god knows whatever else is happening . Then i suppose mine will just have to stay hidden . The world is in a mess . The education system and the sam smiths of this world have a lot to answer for ..they are destroying the fabric of society.. 

I wonder how telling it is that you are so hyper focused on idea of this being filth and the insinuations that you and others like you continue to passionately make? Not once in my community do I ever hear talk of ANYONE seeking to teach filth or any of the other million and one accusations that are aimed at us. And yet, people like you are so hyper fixated on this idea. Why is that? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Im sorry but teaching kids at adolesent ages about anal,fisting,gender stupidity,gayness is filth in most peoples eyes .  Let kids be kids especialy at 11 ,12 13. They have enough to deal with at that age ,without the rainbow /identity poision. People of "your comunity" are too busy dealing with that massive  chip on your shoulder to even understand why this is wrong .. if yer a bit fruity , pervy ,kinky whatever . Thats your buisiness. That sort of thing should not be taught in schools.  And WILL NOT be tought to my child .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, potiron said:

Im sorry but teaching kids at adolesent ages about anal,fisting,gender stupidity,gayness is filth in most peoples eyes .  Let kids be kids especialy at 11 ,12 13. They have enough to deal with at that age ,without the rainbow /identity poision. People of "your comunity" are too busy dealing with that massive  chip on your shoulder to even understand why this is wrong .. if yer a bit fruity , pervy ,kinky whatever . Thats your buisiness. That sort of thing should not be taught in schools.  And WILL NOT be tought to my child .. 

You are Kate Lord Brennan and I claim my five pounds. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, potiron said:

If that is what happened, and it happened in the way you describe,  not many would disagree.  But that is the point, no-one knows what actually happened. 

Gayness is not filth in most people's eyes, nor do most rational people think of gender as stupidity. 

I would suggest your child needs to get the absolute maximum out of the school system, because they aren't going to get tought much at home. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2