Sex education and religion

Itsmeee

4 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The drag queen has taken the spotlight but the key issue is revealed at the end here. The central argument has always been that of age appropriate teaching and learning materials. This has been the real story from the beginning.

But, the curriculum has been posted on that front time and time again.

Kids are learning that condoms are important, and that nobody should do anything they aren't comfortable with.

The curriculum is freely available on the Gov't website.

The claims of fisting etc. is from a document that has no bearing on the Island's curriculum.

3 minutes ago, Mr Snaefell said:

PMSL, where do you think underage teenage pregnancies come from then? The mythical stork?

Most of them come from rape. 

Edit - ALSO you fucking idiot, someone FIVE years under the age of consent is not even a teenager. 

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Confused 1

Just now, AcousticallyChallenged said:

So when do you tell them?

When they've knocked eachother up because they've gotten a bit carried away?

It isn't that uncommon for 13 year old girlfriends and boyfriends to be having an awkward fumble.

I'm going to stop posting about this because childless adults who want to sexualise children really gets to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm going to stop posting about this because childless adults who want to sexualise children really gets to me.

It's not about sexualising them, it's about informing and protecting them. Something I would hope a good parent wants for their child.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Most of them come from rape. 

Edit - ALSO you fucking idiot, someone FIVE years under the age of consent is not even a teenager. 

You should probably step away from this conversation now.  You are making yourself look like an idiot 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I am an adult with children.

You are the one with a problem here. 

What planet do you live on?  Do they smoke much weed up there?

I feel sorry for your kid if you can’t see that it is normal for them to learn about use of a condom.

Bloody hell

• Like 2
  • Sad 1