Fatal Hit & Run

Amadeus

41 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

I don’t know if it’s just me, I’ve just seen something that made me feel sick to my stomach. The partner of the person who knocked down that poor lady and left her to die is selling all the contents of their flat. I know she might need the money for a new start but I think it’s sinister. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to use a plate or fork or sleep in a bed of a killer. It should be put on a Bonfire.

Jeez, he's not Peter Sutcliffe or Ian Brady. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

I don’t know if it’s just me, I’ve just seen something that made me feel sick to my stomach. The partner of the person who knocked down that poor lady and left her to die is selling all the contents of their flat. I know she might need the money for a new start but I think it’s sinister. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to use a plate or fork or sleep in a bed of a killer. It should be put on a Bonfire.

Have you considered how she may feel?

She may be heartbroken that her partner did what he did. Distraught and wants to move on.

I personally wouldn't be judging. Nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1

I’ve had to hide posts on this thread, for defamation, and then the poster tried again from a different angle. Now I’ve had to hide a post that suggests the circumstances relevant to the case, how the deceased met her end, and what the accused is alleged to have done. Things that might influence the ability to have a fair trial. Fair to the family, fair to the accused.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’ve had to hide posts on this thread, for defamation, and then the poster tried again from a different angle. Now I’ve had to hide a post that suggests the circumstances relevant to the case, how the deceased met her end, and what the accused is alleged to have done. Things that might influence the ability to have a fair trial. Fair to the family, fair to the accused.

well done, not me being a cunt for a change.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2022 at 5:44 AM, Derek Flint said:

Hi @New Broom

your statement is incorrect, and libelous.

Please take this opportunity to remove it, and apologise

Hi Derek

You mentioned a libel suit?

Would you like my details to progress?

Always happy to talk over a cuppa. Or meet behind the bike sheds..

Best

NB

1 hour ago, New Broom said:

Hi Derek

Best

NB

Your comment, you might note, was redacted by the moderator. It was defamatory. 

An apology will suffice. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

Your comment, you might note, was redacted by the moderator. It was defamatory. 

An apology will suffice. Thank you.

facts can be removed by a moderator if it can get MF into trouble, think hillberry 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, New Broom said:

Hi Derek

Best

NB

New Broom’s posting rights have been suspended until he issues an apology to Derek.

What was posted was clearly defamatory.

Ive removed it to keep MF out of trouble. That doesn’t stop New Broom’s liability.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, John Wright said:

New Broom’s posting rights have been suspended until he issues an apology to Derek.

What was posted was clearly defamatory.

Ive removed it to keep MF out of trouble. That doesn’t stop New Broom’s liability.

so how does new broom issue an apology if they can't post ?

• Like 1