Fatal Hit & Run

Amadeus

13 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Did anyone ever smash your window with a wing mirror? 

Well, it's only a double glazed unit pouring shards of glass onto those in the house. Sneak off and pretended it didn't happen. 

Here's a more recent one for you. 2 write-offs and nearly hit a pedestrian.

You drive a lorry by any chance?

Hitunzirun01.jpg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

There isn’t anything more to it at all. Someone got their window broken in an accident. The police clearly decided that it was an accident and didn’t press charges. The person was compensated for the damage caused. I had a quick look at how many times this incident has been mentioned on this forum as some sort of police conspiracy. It’s genuinely amazing how bent out of shape someone can get about something that happened donkeys years ago. 

yet here you are still arguing about it...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

But I’m not. It was raised as some sort of police conspiracy above. What relevance it’s got to do with this incident is beyond me. 

The thread is about hit and run.

You brought up police conspiracy. Is there something you need to tell us?

1 hour ago, Manx17 said:

Three bailed, so if they are the ones that disgustingly left that poor woman in the road without help. Haven’t owned up to it. Just goes to show what scum they are. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/bail-for-three-arrested-on-suspicion-of-causing-death-by-dangerous-driving/

Not named but we are being asked if we know of any of their movements based on rumours of who they may be?

I'm an acquaintance of someone rumoured to be involved but I don't know them well enough to know what they get up to. They may not be one of the people at all, there's just the usual Manx speculation, which isn't fair on anyone!

14 minutes ago, Max Power said:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/bail-for-three-arrested-on-suspicion-of-causing-death-by-dangerous-driving/

Not named but we are being asked if we know of any of their movements based on rumours of who they may be?

It's a bit clearer in the MR report.  Inspector Newey said:

"I am aware that the names of the persons we arrested for this incident are now widely known amongst their friends, family, associates and some members of the general public.

"I would like to appeal to you all that if you have any information relating to the movements of the persons that have been arrested from midnight (at) the start of Sunday, 20 March through to 7.30 am Sunday, 20th March now is the time to come forward with what you know."

So it's not a general appeal but asking those who are close to the arrested - and so will have reliable information as to identity, not just gossip - to say if they have information regarding what happened in a specific time period.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Let’s not forget someone tragically died here under circumstances that aren’t yet clear. You’re making a lot of assumptions just because people have been bailed. 

It was a hit and run. You don't mind them things too much do you, provided no one is harmed obviously.