Fatal Hit & Run

Amadeus

4 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

The comments on the 3fm Facebook page genuinely hurt my head. It's amazing so many people who quite clearly have no knowledge of any of the processes are allowed to spout their nonsense so freely

I just went to look based on your comments. Have to agree , mind blowing from most !. 

4 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

The comments on the 3fm Facebook page genuinely hurt my head. It's amazing so many people who quite clearly have no knowledge of any of the processes are allowed to spout their nonsense so freely

Facebook is a toxic cesspit. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Those people are far ‘less bad’ than the police who gossip to their family about their day at work, which many do. 
I’m really glad none of this is anything to do with me, mine or my job. Its an absolute nightmare for everyone involved. 

• Like 1

I thought the statement are by the DI this morning on the NS was a bit weird,   firstly he said people should not assume the people out on bail are guilty which is spot on then he appealed to anyone who knew them and were aware of their movements on the night in question to contact the police which I thought was contradictory, why would you want information on people who were presumed to be innocent doesn’t it send a message out that they are guilty.    

14 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I thought the statement are by the DI this morning on the NS was a bit weird,   firstly he said people should not assume the people out on bail are guilty which is spot on then he appealed to anyone who knew them and were aware of their movements on the night in question to contact the police which I thought was contradictory, why would you want information on people who were presumed to be innocent doesn’t it send a message out that they are guilty.    

Isn't that how they investigate until they can charge?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Though to be fair, judging by 3FM page, what really gets them emotional isn't this lady's death.  It's having to pay for parking in Chester Street.

wait till they get on cycling or cycle lanes guaranteed chaos at that point, best way to get traffic onto your site at the moment in the UK, even if its got nothing to do with it, put a bike or some lycra in it and bang rolling in Ad money.

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

They're asking for information neutrally, not to support a particular narrative.  So someone could come forward with an alibi or information that might clear them or one of them in a particular way.

• Like 2