Evri /Hermes

hissingsid

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Jarndyce said:

Resurrecting an old thread: does anyone have a contact number/email (or even address) for Evri on the island?   Thanks in advance.

There isn't one. You need to find your individual delivery person. Some of them, like the lady who does PE/PSM for example, are fairly active and responsive on FB. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2022 at 10:01 AM, Katman said:

I sent a parcel with Hermes to the USA a while ago. They lost it, so I told them as I had taken out the insurance offered, please pay me the value of the contents which was around £350.00. They managed to find the parcel.

Have just discovered this topic. A little late, I know. But how did you manage to contact Evri. They lost my parcel too. I was trying to claim on insurance, but there are no humans available. Tried leaving a message with the local guy but it has been ignored. This incident dates back to August last year btw. Had actually given up.

1 hour ago, boswellian said:

Have just discovered this topic. A little late, I know. But how did you manage to contact Evri. They lost my parcel too. I was trying to claim on insurance, but there are no humans available. Tried leaving a message with the local guy but it has been ignored. This incident dates back to August last year btw. Had actually given up.

When I had trouble with this company I emailed Martijn.DeLange@Evri.com and the problem was soon sorted out,

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, x-in-man said:

Just had an EVRI delivery.  Nice email saying item delivered.  With a lovely photo of my delivered delivery.. still in the back of a delivery vehicle.

How does that work?

They do it because it triggers their payment when delivered, I’ve had one delivered 3 days after I had a message saying I’ve taken delivery!!! you can’t contact anyone anywhere to get help 

A related matter, ETSY think we are international!   UK Seller wanted £5 delivery, Etsy said it's international and had to be £15, RMail delivered it at £7!!!

I'd have been quite happy to give the seller 7 quid, heavy item.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:17 PM, boswellian said:

I had to use their chat thing on their website, I did manage to 'chat' with a human.

• Thanks 1