Queen's Jubilee Party Grants

Amadeus

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

talking of that.

IOM Creamery had a hell of Christmas Beano this month at the Claremont. Free food and free bar all night, WAGS included too. Not bad for another Govt Quango. 

Price rises all to pay for Christmas 2022 party. 

4 hours ago, Gizo said:

talking of that.

IOM Creamery had a hell of Christmas Beano this month at the Claremont. Free food and free bar all night, WAGS included too. Not bad for another Govt Quango. 

It's not a quango, nothing to do with IOMG..... it's a limited company. The shareholders are faaaaarrrrrmers, yisser!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gizo said:

talking of that.

If you like Milk.

Farmers WAGS? ffs

That has put an image in my head that I dont want..............

pig.webp

1 hour ago, Andy Onchan said:

It's not a quango, nothing to do with IOMG..... it's a limited company. The shareholders are faaaaarrrrrmers, yisser!

take your facts and fuck right out of Manx Forums

No room for that sort of thing here

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 1 month later...

What about Friday? Im going to Craig David on Thursday (no, me neither mate, having tickets to this event came as a massive surprise to me too - I wouldn't even have known but I was checking how many tickets I'd bought for my boss, I'd used my account because it was early etc. any way, imagine my surprise, I'd bought 4 tickets for him and his fam and apparently 2 for myself... Craig David boing!)

I might take a walk out Friday, will ye be aboot? I can actually walk anywhere, we could meet and have cakes :) x

The Mrs and I are voluntarily buying some wine and cans of cider and will be holding a “Jubilee” event in our garden. Entry strictly by invitation and limited numbers of tickets (2) are available on a first come, first served basis. How do I claim my thousand quid? I expect Howard knows and the claim is already in. 

• Haha 2