Firm closing

finlo

1 hour ago, Manxman1234 said:

Strange time to close given this should be busy season for them, seems to be a decent pub 

Not as busy as when MGP starts.  This may be the only time they can get the workmen to do the refurb.  The message on their Facebook is:

Hello!

We have some significant refurb works underway at The Ginge, and instead of stopping and starting we’re going to close for a few weeks and get it nailed, ready in time for MGP!

So a provisional reopen date of Fri Aug 18th!

Can’t wait for you all to see what we’ve got planned!

It's dated 31 July, so you can see Manx Radio is, as ever, first with the news.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Not as busy as when MGP starts.  This may be the only time they can get the workmen to do the refurb.  The message on their Facebook is:

Hello!

We have some significant refurb works underway at The Ginge, and instead of stopping and starting we’re going to close for a few weeks and get it nailed, ready in time for MGP!

So a provisional reopen date of Fri Aug 18th!

Can’t wait for you all to see what we’ve got planned!

It's dated 31 July, so you can see Manx Radio is, as ever, first with the news.

See, I always come in with a half assed post based on gossip and imagination and then Roger comes along with the facts. He’s like my PA mopping up after the event. 

30 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

See, I always come in with a half assed post based on gossip and imagination and then Roger comes along with the facts. He’s like my PA mopping up after the event. 

@Roger Mexico is our resident stato. I get this all the time and its a great thing to have someone like Mexico on the forum

Football Memories on Twitter: "Statto, Fantasy Football League #FFL #BBC  #Presenters #Football https://t.co/xrDxw5n2Ji" / Twitter

• Haha 1

The bar I'm involved with has had licensing approval and will be open over the weekend.

If you're going, please give them some time. There are a variety of things they're waiting on and haven't received, for one reason or another.

They know what they're doing so it's possible you won't even notice, but they should be fully up to speed by the end of next month.

For example, the cocktails will not launch until next month. 

I think you're getting an exclusive as I don't think they've announced it yet on social media! They will today though.

Edited by jackwhite
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, jackwhite said:

The bar I'm involved with has had licensing approval and will be open over the weekend.

If you're going, please give them some time. There are a variety of things they're waiting on and haven't received, for one reason or another.

They know what they're doing so it's possible you won't even notice, but they should be fully up to speed by the end of next month.

For example, the cocktails will not launch until next month. 

I think you're getting an exclusive as I don't think they've announced it yet on social media! They will today though.

Is this the Cafe Mambo pop up in Peel?