Firm closing

finlo

34 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

If you look at what businesses got during the lockdowns then some of them did very well. Others not so. Don't judge all hospitality on Okells actions

The vast majority of hospitality did very well out of Covid. Those that didn't.....  Actually, name me any that didn't? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Passing Time said:

As the resident business "expert", could you explain what free money you are referring to?

Is there really any need to be so objectionable? I don’t think I’ve ever stated that I’m a business expert. I was just stating the obvious that at some stage business owners are going to have to accept that handouts will have to stop being given as we can’t keep on throwing money at this mess indefinitely. That’s going to mean that businesses are going to fail. These businesses were largely going to fail anyway 2 years ago when the pandemic hit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steady Eddie said:

Is there really any need to be so objectionable? I don’t think I’ve ever stated that I’m a business expert. I was just stating the obvious that at some stage business owners are going to have to accept that handouts will have to stop being given as we can’t keep on throwing money at this mess indefinitely. That’s going to mean that businesses are going to fail. These businesses were largely going to fail anyway 2 years ago when the pandemic hit. 

Can you provide proof that these businesses were failing?

2 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Thanks for confirming you are indeed a balloon knot.

I don’t know why you feel the need to be so grossly objectionable. There really is little point in engaging with you. As I have said the handouts are going to have to stop. People have had 2 years to decide whether to sell up or sit it out. We can’t go on underwriting this pandemic mess indefinitely. 

• Like 7