Firm closing

finlo

7 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

No ,I only wondered if the two may be connected but make no judgement You're right tho - even if it was innocent - he's going to proper bonkers. Damn, they're going to have to kill him. What will happen then?

Tactically Russia seems to been totally out played. The only thing they haven’t done so far is use nuclear weapons. You would hope the principles of mutually assured destruction apply to those around him. It will come to a point that whatever they (the people in his inner circle) do they’re dead - either killed by him, killed by Ukrainian and NU forces, or dead in a nuclear cloud. So self preservation will kick in and he’ll be taken out. 

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

There might be another barbarian amongst his close associates though.

It's difficult to see anybody within his circle not seeing the error by now, regardless of whatever support they might have given initially.

Decimated military forces, their country now an international pariah and a huge economic and human toll. Surely nobody would want to continue this madness, regardless of their doctrine? And the war crimes wheels haven't started properly turning yet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The only thing they haven’t done so far is use nuclear weapons. You would hope the principles of mutually assured destruction apply to those around him.

If he does, it wouldn’t be ICBMs but tactical battlefield nukes. Low yield but not world ending MAD

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

I googled it. Nothing came up. What did I miss?

I was being a smart arse about something relating to commoners doing posho sports 😉

There is a Polo club over here now though if you fancy a Chukka and some Pims?