Firm closing

finlo

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Tandy was great. I've still got a working multi voltage multi output adapter from there, must be 30 years old, and it wasn't that long ago some purple rechargeable double AAs finally threw their hand in.

I honestly thought they'd gone bust, but it turns out Carphone Warehouse bought them and cannibalised them.

12 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

I thought it was a thread about the economic climate, rising energy costs and businesses closing as a result?  Not just people closing a business for personal reasons or because they want to?

Title just says ‘Firm closing’ to me, would you like some help untwisting those knickers?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

I thought it was a thread about the economic climate, rising energy costs and businesses closing as a result?  Not just people closing a business for personal reasons or because they want to?

It's an open forum. There are no rules against thread drift, especially when the drift is so slight it doesnt even vary from the title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2