Firm closing

finlo

8 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

I get the best rate using my fee-free Halifax credit card in a local ATM.

Revolut card for the win.

Why would anyone dick around with currency and worry about exchange rates these days.  Just use Revolut which also has numerous advantages just for day to day use at home.  I don’t think I have spent anything out of my current account for about two years, or just auto tops up the Revolut account which then give me the ability to track all spending, see how much I spend in certain stores, how much I spend on certain things, gives me travel insurance, gives me unlimited single use disposable credit card numbers for online use as well as currency and crypto accounts.

It also puts money into my vault each time I spend.  Pay £1.52 is Spar and 48p goes into the vault as it rounds up.  At the end of each month there is normally a couple of hundred quid in there that I hadn’t even thought about.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Excellent news. A non local company will be flogging TT merchandise for all you death voyeurs. 

If you mean a UK company will be supplying local retailers with TT merchandise then previously the IOM company sourced them from China & supplied them locally so what’s the difference?

Also the firm seems highly experienced in this field 

33 minutes ago, Banker said:

If you mean a UK company will be supplying local retailers with TT merchandise then previously the IOM company sourced them from China & supplied them locally so what’s the difference?

Also the firm seems highly experienced in this field 

Yep.  A non local company.  I think that’s what I originally said. 

Don’t forget to shop local now. 

• Like 1