Firm closing

finlo

23 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Word around the Jewel of the North is that  "Conrods" is to be taken over by the operators of the Ramsey Swimming Pool Cafe, albeit to be confirmed.

I got told that too, they’ve  been great at the swimming pool. Hopefully someone will take over the pizza place in the park soon, could be a great place if run right.

48 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Word around the Jewel of the North is that  "Conrods" is to be taken over by the operators of the Ramsey Swimming Pool Cafe, albeit to be confirmed.

I hope so.  They are always busy, serve great food, offer great customer service and are good value.

Basically, all the things Conrods wasn’t

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Instead of or aswell as? and is this Conrods in the street or Conrods in the park?

Conrod's in the street. Don't know if it's as well as.

15 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Do people still visit Ramsey & if they do why would they visit the depressing high street?

17 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

When were you last in Ramsey, and when did you last visit the range of independent shops?

What do you think of the new Mural on the florist?

I quite like driving up to Ramsey, I find it quite diverse now. Much like Castletown has become.

who doesn’t love some late night Gelato?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

When were you last in Ramsey, and when did you last visit the range of independent shops?

What do you think of the new Mural on the florist?

Not been since October when it was very depressing, only shop worthwhile visiting was Fentons for a knife!

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Not been since October when it was very depressing, only shop worthwhile visiting was Fentons for a knife!

I think that's more to do with your narcissistic tendencies.

I love walking around the furniture place and sitting on the expensive leather armchairs with footrests whilst the missus debates a new picture for the house we don't need.

Just now, NoTailT said:

I love walking around the furniture place and sitting on the expensive leather armchairs with footrests whilst the missus debates a new picture for the house we don't need.

Sounds like you’re the narcissist 😀

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

The house or picture is unneeded?

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Banker said:

I think that says more about you than Ramsey to be honest.

Plenty of shops to mooch around and several places to get good food and drink all within a few hundred yards, and with ample free car parking.

• Like 1