Firm closing

finlo

''Terrible'', ''Shite''? Really? It's fairly ordinary food at just a bit over the odds, steak in the £20s, that's pretty normal now. Some dishes are a bit different but do you want to go out for dinner and get what you have at home??? Some of the starters are seemingly expensive but the amount of work to produce them is similar to a main course, only the ingredients can reduce the price and that's a small percentage compared to labour costs!!!

You wouldn't want your wife/husband/partner to be described as ''Shite''.

Would you???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asthehills said:

If she serves up the rubbish we had last time we were there and charged what they did, I would expect her to be called a lot worse to be honest.

'' Put a ring on her finger''!!! Then it's 'your' fault!!!

2 minutes ago, Kopek said:

''Terrible'', ''Shite''? Really? It's fairly ordinary food at just a bit over the odds, steak in the £20s, that's pretty normal now.

To be honest it was being polite. I had a steak there and it was absolutely shit. Nothing to do with price. But when I go to place that is supposed to specialize in cooking meat I expect cooked meat not some burned out shoe sole.. Jaks has a much better steak menu and much better quality. I’ve never had a bad steak at Jaks. I’ve had a really appalling steak of ‘meat’ing.

1 minute ago, jackwhite said:

In what way is it linked?

The guy has just left Robinsons to set it up, from what I understand.

Products are pretty good. 

Now you've started the rumour mill, Woodbourn are involved but why the late nights???

28 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Do keep up at the back, this was mentioned yesterday...

No it wasn’t.

People asked if it was still busy, but I didn’t see anyone confirm it was closing?

Edit - To be fair though it turns out whoever it was that said meating was closing was spouting shit as it is actually going back to its original home (not surprised, the replacement is rubbish).

Edited by Asthehills