Firm closing

finlo

10 hours ago, Kopek said:

The take away on the TerraCE Woodbourne, change of owners but I tthink the same Family!

Have my own Kimchi to go with it. 12 weeks old, good for another month or two???

Kimchi lasts forever doesn't it? 

1 hour ago, jackwhite said:

It’s called The One

How very prophetic! 

Needs another month or two to get well fermented.

I have some Chinese pickled cabbage that must be 30 yrs old!

In a cute stone tub, too old to have a sell by date! I've seen it recently, poss  the new Chinese shop on thw Terrace? Try it. Well worth a visit, wish them well.

Edited by Kopek

9 minutes ago, Kopek said:

In a cute stone tub, too old to have a sell by date! I've seen it recently, poss  the new Chinese shop on thw Terrace? Try it. Well worth a visit, wish them well.

Same people that were further down Bucks Road previously, in a smaller unit. They are also Filipino. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kopek said:

Robinson on Cooil Road have Kimchi . I think the Asian store opposite the nags head on Victoria Street also has a lot of interesting things. .

• Like 1

Apparently Shoprite are closing down and M&S in Douglas is one of their stores closing down. Tesco allegedly has also decided that the IOM is not where you can and are pulling out. B&Q I believe have had enough and are decamping to fairy land. I’ve also heard that our MHK’s believe they can make more dosh and get a gig in the House of Lords for life afterwards so are decamping for easy seats in whatever political party suits actually getting them in irrespective of their political beliefs ( not that any of them have any ).

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2023 at 5:56 PM, mollag said:

Carter Moon, we sold and bought two properties with them in the last year,  we were very satisfied with their service on both transactions, I wish them well. 👍

They’re all chasing a limited number of transactions and he said he’s looking to semi retire. I see the big estate agent in Peel seems to have shut up shop too. 

• Like 1