Firm closing

finlo

7 minutes ago, Gladys said:

So where is the old morgue? 

Try and go before they close. Really good music downstairs and really really good pizza and a bar upstairs. Fab atmosphere and lovely people all round. It's worth a trip over the bridge.

eta -

The Secret Pizza Co.
Barracks Square
Castletown,
Isle of Man, IM9 1NR

Tel: 01624 822833

https://www.thesecretpizzaco.im/Secret Pizza

Edited by Roxanne
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Try and go before they close. Really good music downstairs and really really good pizza and a bar upstairs. Fab atmosphere and lovely people all round. It's worth a trip over the bridge.

It’s all on the ground floor unless there is a really secret pizza  🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

ah bless, cheer up buttercup

I couldn't give a toss really just pointing out that the likes of Asthehills was spitting feathers at my 'rumour mongering'  yet in the next breath was himself accusing other establishments of dodging bills etc.

Especially so when what I said was 100% factual!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, finlo said:

I couldn't give a toss really just pointing out that the likes of Asthehills was spitting feathers at my 'rumour mongering'  yet in the next breath was himself accusing other establishments of dodging bills etc.

Especially so when what I said was 100% factual!

Just let it go. Find peace

• Like 1

16 hours ago, finlo said:

I'm still waiting for the apologies for the abuse I got for breaking the news about the Ginger hall some weeks ago!

But you implied it was closing ...  'It would appear that the Ginger hall is the latest casualty'......its not closing!

16 hours ago, Roxanne said:

eta -

The Secret Pizza Co.
Barracks Square
Castletown,
Isle of Man, IM9 1NR

Tel: 01624 822833

https://www.thesecretpizzaco.im/Secret Pizza

It’s sad that any business will close, even if they are a good business with a good product and reputation. In this case, like others it’s a case of rising costs, lack of revenue and possibly those customers reining in their spending. I’m sure that going out for a pizza now is a real treat, and to some a luxurious treat, whereas upto a couple of years ago, people would think nothing of eating out. Now every penny counts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jackwhite said:

Kiki’s is moving from their current location in the basement of The Chesterhouse to the site JCs are vacating on North Quay. 

That will be a licence to print money. 

Great location especially when it’s good weather, lots of passing trade. Went to new Chinese grand house last week, excellent food , very cheap 2 course each bill £32 & BYO, FULL when we were there at 19.30

• Like 1