Firm closing

finlo

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Try this!  Cannelloni beans coated with homemade tomato sauce are placed on thickly toasted ciabatta bread.  Put in the top of the oven after grating lashings of farmhouse extra mature cheddar until its all cheese melted. Yummy :).  l also sometimes add, as a secret ingredient, a fine dusting of sweet cinnamon to the toast, but only very occasionally 😄.

You were doing alright till you mentioned the cinnamon Lily. :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

At one of the lowest points in my life I was offered a 'Super Noodle sandwich' consisting of Super Noodles between two slices of thick white bread. (Not Mollenberg).

Probably top Cuisine in @Jarndyce's house.

I think I’m being misrepresented here!  My issue was with steak being “literally” the easiest thing to cook at home.  A SuperNoodle Sandwich frankly sounds like the work of the Devil!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

At one of the lowest points in my life I was offered a 'Super Noodle sandwich' consisting of Super Noodles between two slices of thick white bread.

Aye. Pot noodle? You were lucky!

I were once offered.... No I wasn't. Can't compete with a pot noodle sandwich. Yup, that's Guinness Book of Records standard.