Firm closing

finlo

21 hours ago, Passing Time said:

£3 for a loaf that has more holes than actual bread 

To be really pedantic it has fewer holes than "actual bread" if by that you mean Chorleywood-processed bread that was only invented in the 1960s.  It's just that the holes are much bigger.

(To repeat a point made in previous topics on the demise of Ramsey Bakery, it's Chorleywood-type bread of which people have reduced the amount they buy.  Sales of other types have increased).

If it was a Muslim Indian restaurant, I don't think they use Beef at all for their personal religious beliefs. Nor alcohol sometimes!

I'm sure really good Prawn Crackers may? have some dried Prawns in them but the ones we get have probably not seen more than a swish of a Prawns tail, or chemical flavouring??? Or maybe Beef!!!

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Kopek said:

If it was a Muslim Indian restaurant, I don't think they use Beef at all for their personal religious beliefs. Nor alcohol sometimes!

I'm sure really good Prawn Crackers may? have some dried Prawns in them but the ones we get have probably not seen more than a swish of a Prawns tail, or chemical flavouring??? Or maybe Beef!!!

Pork is Haram in Muslim culture, Beef {Dana} is Halal, if correctly blessed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

I assume you sent it back?   What did they say about it?

Having  had some  experience in the industry, I never send food back  to the kitchen . There is a high risk of the food coming back with extra toppings  😕..

Edited by mad_manx
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kopek said:

11 hours ago, mollag said:

Pork is Haram in Muslim culture, Beef {Dana} is Halal, if correctly blessed.

I think Kopek must have confused Indian Muslims with Indian Hindus. Sacred cows are Hindu.

• Like 2