Firm closing

finlo

48 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

There’s plenty vying for the premium local spend though. It used to only be Noa, now theres Cycle 360, Refuge and the new place at the Wine Cellar on Peel Road vying to sell £9 bacon baps. None seem short of premium customers so far. 

How many ordinary workmen and women do you see in there though? 

sits back and waits for the usual shite to come from him...

4 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Were the company paying for you in Refuge the other week? 

16 hours ago, Passing Time said:

sits back and waits for the usual shite to come from him...

They're probably at Newsbeat, Appetites, McDonalds, the Caff etc. 

Some venues go for a more premium product and price whereas others don't.  It's capitalism.  I don't see many tramps staying at a 5 star hotels or students driving Porsches. 

If there was a shortage of purveyors of fry-ups etc then you might have a point.   Are you railing against class, wealth or Avocado on Toast?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Passing Time said:

As I wasn't in there the other week, I have no idea what you are chuntering on about

Yes it’s nowhere near where you work either I bet. 

6 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

You managed a head count - do you work at McDonalds, or were you in the queue yourself?

Waiting for someone to park with a tyre touching the line so they can post it on the bad drivers faceache page.

Edited by x-in-man
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Omobono said:

50 in the que for Mc Donalds at 10-30 this morning , it must be the cheapest and most  taste less  breakfast in town , don't know what they see in it ?

It perfected the art of marketing and how to appeal to people years ago. They have actually perfected and it have one of the most loyal customer bases out there. Modern day adults were brought up with it as kids. There really isn't a better example of how to grow your business and change to consumer wants and needs than McDonalds.

Convenient, open all hours (yes I know it's not 24 all the time), easy and comparatively affordable. 

They fully understand they won't appeal to everyone and they don't try to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

I think most working class people and pensioners eat at home the ones too lazy to make breakfast are probably the ones who moan about the cost of living..

You know some proper workers have done more than what most would class as half a days work by 10:30?

Its not lazy to buy food out, and in my experience people who bring lunch or other meals in are very, very dull.