Firm closing

finlo

1 hour ago, Fred the shred said:

I think most working class people and pensioners eat at home the ones too lazy to make breakfast are probably the ones who moan about the cost of living..

The Caff is always packed for breakfast.

• Like 1

It amazes me that some posters claim to know the identity of other posters? Using Christian names in their posts.  Do they really know, or is a scatter gun attempt at trolling???

I'm just wondering who that John Wright really is!!!

30 minutes ago, Kopek said:

It amazes me that some posters claim to know the identity of other posters? Using Christian names in their posts.  Do they really know, or is a scatter gun attempt at trolling???

I'm just wondering who that John Wright really is!!!

The guy calling himself Stu Peters is the one that I can’t work out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

The Caff is fantastic. They day they do smashed avocado on a sour dough will be the end if it, no matter how posh you are.

Those sort of places are always the biggest winners in a recession. I’m not sure how scalable places are that charge £9 for a bacon bap or some avocado toast. There’s only a finite number of customers in that bracket. If Weatherspoons ever set up here the brewery would be bust in 3 months. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Those sort of places are always the biggest winners in a recession. I’m not sure how scalable places are that charge £9 for a bacon bap or some avocado toast. There’s only a finite number of customers in that bracket. If Weatherspoons ever set up here the brewery would be bust in 3 months. 

The places you are saying there might not be a market for are all busy all day every day 

Where actually charges £9 for a bacon bap?  The ones you can take away on a crappy white bap in a crappy  box?

24 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

The places you are saying there might not be a market for are all busy all day every day 

No really I was just making a post so that you banker, quilp or jarndyce could put a laughing emoji on it as it seems that’s what mostly keeps people going on here and it amuses me. But as an aside if I go back to my original post above there are now several places doing that sort of top-tier pricing rather than just Noa 6 or 7 years ago so that bracket will likely get saturated in the end. Whereas the value end of the market will probably always be busy regardless. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

No really I was just making a post so that you banker, quilp or jarndyce could put a laughing emoji on it as it seems that’s what mostly keeps people going on here and it amuses me. But as an aside if I go back to my original post above there are now several places doing that sort of top-tier pricing rather than just Noa 6 or 7 years ago so that bracket will likely get saturated in the end. Whereas the value end of the market will probably always be busy regardless. 

So.  No actual evidence of a £9 bacon bap then?

You don’t get out much do you?

6 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

So.  No actual evidence of a £9 bacon bap then?

You don’t get out much do you?

Cycle 360 and Wine Cellar food menu

C108EAF8-2322-422B-8D88-E48F6F98F869.jpeg

3289BD8A-198E-4A0C-8CB2-367AB5DAD678.jpeg

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 1