Firm closing

finlo

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Well duh 😂 FFS

Ignoring my posts as you swore to do weeks ago is going really well isn’t it? 

6 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

We need a new section on this forum. Let's call it the 'boxing ring'. All this boring bullshit can go on in there.  Leave the threads to the actual discussion. 

Pretty much agreed but then you do run the risk of deterring “ banter”. A much maligned term.

It's a  difficult one

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

We need a new section on this forum. Let's call it the 'boxing ring'. All this boring bullshit can go on in there.  Leave the threads to the actual discussion. 

The code word is 'get a room'.

True

He is an absolute bellend and clearly lacking an actual life, so I won’t rise to him again.

I shall rely on others to either tell him what a tit he is or ignore him completely.

Its still a shame he can’t answer a simple question though 😂

2 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

He is an absolute bellend and clearly lacking an actual life

HE ???

Can't be bothered to follow the 'handbags at dawn' of this spat but if I can keep it going with a little petrol, keep it going you two!!!

Question..... if you had the opportunity to employ either Dave or VOR or Cuey or Banker to a responsible role in your company, which would  you choose#????

Edited by Kopek

8 hours ago, Kopek said:

HE ???

Can't be bothered to follow the 'handbags at dawn' of this spat but if I can keep it going with a little petrol, keep it going you two!!!

Question..... if you had the opportunity to employ either Dave or VOR or Cuey or Banker to a responsible role in your company, which would  you choose#????

Please don’t lump me in with those three idiots!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

i shall rely on others to either tell him what a tit he is or ignore him completely.

Like you ever stick to anything you say fantasy boy as nobody else ever bothers responding to your fantasy bullshit 😂

16 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

True

He is an absolute bellend and clearly lacking an actual life, so I won’t rise to him again.

I shall rely on others to either tell him what a tit he is or ignore him completely.

Its still a shame he can’t answer a simple question though 😂

But you will and constantly do despite saying you'll ignore him FFS

16 hours ago, Kopek said:

HE ???

I'd prefer to go bust...

• Haha 1