Firm closing

finlo

18 hours ago, Kopek said:

Question..... if you had the opportunity to employ either Dave or VOR or Cuey or Banker to a responsible role in your company, which would  you choose#????

I run a business so I don’t need a job off anyone. Least of all you. Is a gauge of responsible in your book remembering to tax your car when you get a letter in the post reminding you to tax your car? 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

2 minutes ago, jackwhite said:

Not closing, but one opening.

Leonidas Chocolates have a planning application in for 83 Strand Street (currently Claire's Accessories).

Leonidas?  Will they be fighting Persians with chocolate swords?

• Haha 2

On 12/3/2023 at 5:23 PM, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I run a business so I don’t need a job off anyone. Least of all you. Is a gauge of responsible in your book remembering to tax your car when you get a letter in the post reminding you to tax your car? 

You need a clean license to drive my Cabs, not sure you would be clear of 'road rage' but if you fancy an evening shift, come and talk with me! You can wear your Gimp mask to hide your contempt for my passengers! As long as you bring in the quids to not hand over in Taxes, you could be what I'm looking for???

I have a NCD so you can't divulge the MO later???

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Wrong.  I can apply for permission to change your house if I want to and am prepared to pay the fee

Well you can, but you do have to ask why a chocolate place is putting in a planning application for Claire’s accessories.

Just because they can, some sort of prank or whatever?

Not unreasonable to read something a bit more than that into it